The barrel of a Triple Screw Extruder is a modular structure form, connected together by multi-section of barrels with segmented temperature control. The barrel has very good consistency and is interchangeable. Each barrel is bimetal composite with good wear resistance and durability.
The key for its quality is its structural design, material selection and manufacturing technology.
• Bimetal structure design that is the combination of the basic barrel and the core sleeve.
• The core sleeve is whole unit by itself, so that the processing accuracy can be guaranteed.
• The material of the core sleeve can be selected based on the actual needs, so that the wear resistance can be strengthened.
• The core sleeve can be easily replaced; this will unlimitedly extended the service life of the barrel, and even the service life of the whole machine.
• There is special rounded structure at the intersection of the two holes to prevent collisions that might be caused by the high-speed rotation of the screws.
We emphasized on the processing technology of the machine and also the precision in components processing, and the quality of these is visible. Meanwhile, we pay extra attention in our heat treatment process and the results of components that we produced. As far as we are concerned, these are potential qualities, which are crucial and important.
Material selection for the core sleeve: as shown in the figure, we have optimized the factors of the wear resistance, corrosion resistance and cost, resulting in the cost performance ratio being scientific and professional.
Basic material selection: Stainless steel material, aesthetic appearance, with corrosion resistance. Most importantly is to ensure that the selected material can prevent the waterways from corrosion and blockage.