• Suitable for a wide range of thermoplastic polymers, e.g., PP, PA, PET, PLA, etc.
• Easy to clean, channels where the melted materials flow smoothly; no need to be disassembled for cleaning. The materials are easier to change.
• The temperature of the quenching is adjustable between 15～25℃.
• The height of the quenching is adjustable to meet the application needs for the crystallization and cooling of different polymeric materials.
• Cantilever structure, easy experimental operation, easy experimental observation.
• The type of spinneret aperture is variable.
• Thermal bonding device with a unique electrical heating system for more flexible and convenient temperature control.
• Thermal bonding system can be equipped with a variety of pressure rolls with different patterns, also suitable for use in the technology of Spun-lace nonwovens.
• The combination of the equipment can be configured according to application needs, such as SS, SMS, SSMMS, etc
• Change from mono-component to bi-component : only necessary to add the extruder and spinning modules.
• Change from bi-component to mono-component : a. interchangeable spinning module ; b. use the same material
Technical Data of Nonwoven Lab Equipment for Mono-component
(Please contact us for bi-component if required)